Friday, September 09, 2011

Take me to a happy place

It's officially been 2 years since I took off on my European adventure. Now I've got a new job and I've set myself a new goal. I am going to travel again in 2013. I remember being so motivated working because I was working towards something exciting. As I plan to conquer South America roughly in May/June this will give me roughly 18 months to save up. Definitely something that is achievable!
I want to go to many happy places again.
I want to go on an adventure. Another journey. Another culture. Another country I will fall in love with.
I remember sitting and enjoying the view from Graca Alfama in Lisbon, Portugal. It was magical. I felt like the luckiest person on earth. Just to sit there, on my own, hugged by the warmth of trees. It was my version of heaven. I want to be happy again.

No comments: