Sunday, September 04, 2011

Sunday 5:12pm

Just one week ago I had my heart torn apart with lies.
Today I am empty,I am sadness but I am not broken.
5:12pm lying in my bed,looking out my window and I see a glimpse of hope.
My eyes are tired,my head is heavy with thoughts of him,thoughts of us and thoughts of my journey so far. It hasn't been an easy ride. Then again, would I like a smooth sailing life? I can't say, haven't had one!

He is gone. I have left. The room is empty but I can hear echoes of pain.
No more joy to fill up. I think love is madness! Pure lust is evil! It crawls underneath my skin and I am unable to resist. Go on,says the voice in my head.

His face is slowly fading away, I remember his chest,broad and warm. I loved resting my tiny body to steal the warmth. It's cold now, I should get going. I need to find something or someone else to keep me warm much longer.


No comments: