Friday, December 25, 2009

A Visit to the Past

Oh, wow! It has officially been over 4 years since I last wrote on this blog. I can't believe I have neglected writing online for soo long!
I am back, or at least for now. I never stopped writing. If I could write on the walls at work, I would, but sadly I would have to pay up and I am in no situation to be spending anymore.
My aim is to officially stamp my name, yes "auroraerika" on every site or blog I could find.
The reason: Well, no reason really. Just thought it would be a good idea to do so. It would be a much harder job if my name was "johnsmith" because there would be at least 20 people with that name in a suburb.
I continued writing on myspace and I will try to find a way to import all of my posts on to this blog.
In the meantime, I shall continue to write... :)

No comments: