Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Darling, leave a hair strand in the diary

I just thought of writing the feeling of wanting someone so bad. (Well, according to me!)

I want you. I want you so bad. My dear, I'm useless.
I weep by the bedside table and pity myself to sleep.
My eyes will bleed for you, over and over again.
I will sit in the corner with my head resting on my knees.

Bangin' my head seems like a clever distraction
Oh, this pain won't go away, paint the walls red
I stab the air with endless desire for you at night
How I wish you could touch my fingernails

The day won't leave without poking fun at me
Miserable is on my right side and sadness is on my left
I am lost, I am petrified, I am covered in tears
My darling, next time leave a hair strand in the diary before you leave.


No comments: