Monday, December 28, 2009

Brad Part 1

This writing is dedicated to one of the most beautiful men I've ever met in my life.
Thank you for being such a loving person, I don't think anyone can replace him, I hope someone will.
I think of him, endlessly. I never grew tiresome thinking of what could have been had I said yes.


My, have I come along way from back in the days when I was always crying, Thank God those days are well and truly over. Now I smile every once in a while.
I may never find someone like him again but that is ok, I can say I've loved someone before and it was beautiful. I can still remember everything clearly, from the way he smiled at me, looked at me, called me pretty and adored me.

For once, I was content. I had everything, for I had him, and that was all I really wanted.
Perfection is him. I am thankful for that. I hope he is doing well, and I hope he still thinks of me sometimes, perhaps even write about me.

He is beautiful, I want to let him know that I gave him everything and I would go through it again if I could.

I write my thoughts of him. always.

No comments: