Wednesday, August 04, 2010

On A Mission

I am on a mission to get back on track with my weekly routine which include going to the gym 3 times a week, reading a book every day, scrubbing my body in the shower twice a week, use avocado hair treatment once a week and pilates twice a week.
There was a time in my life where I was doing all of the above on a weekly basis, I would say a year and 6 months ago. Yes.

I think the problem with me is that I get sidetracked so easily, or as I would say ever so gently (I am aware this makes no sense at all) and being the Gemini that I am, I simply am unable to stick to a routine, I mean when I first started this blog it was 6 years ago, yep! and I only managed to post a few writings here and there..I was a lot more hard on myself back in my high school years, writing every single day, now I'm just an old bum looking for a sad excuse. DO NOT pity me.

Just like right now, as I write this blog I am uploading a music video on YouTube, facebook chatting to a friend, listening to itunes and sipping a glass of water, distraction equals sidetrackion (yes, I just invented a new word)

Enough is enough, it's 2010, God and my friends know I ain't getting any younger, my wrinkles are begging for injections it is time to get back on track!

Anyways, BABY GOT BACK!!





No comments: