Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The disappointment

The idea behind this post is pure and simple.
I was merely venting out my disappointment to the men that have been in my life.
I don't mean ALL of them, just a handful of men who in the past have treated me with such disrespect and I was beyond angry, boy I was disappointed with the choices of men I choose to be included in the chapters of my life.

I don't for one second regret what I've done in the past, looking back now I find my life, so far a rainbow, full of colorful stories, dark, bright, happy and sad, either way I would never ever trade what I've learned along the way.

I am misfortune. I am misery. I am mortified.
Tongue-tied in velvet, I long for sunlight.
For you are as deadly as the snake in the branch.
I hang my eyes to dry for you, every waking hour

You are dripping in cruelty, soaking in violence.
Your words carved torture in my heart, I bleed black.
I am swollen with hope, glitter unleashes the magical
Ah, I know, my voice is tragic and despairing

Queen of damp light dares not to look.
With inspired hands I beg
With careful eyes I cry
With you my love, I die

O, darling, my sweet love, answer me
you at least will not drink me dry
for I am no more than a shell of flesh
Bid your poison farewell and I evaporate


No comments: