Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Silver And Cold by AFI

I woke up today thinking "How am I gonna get thru my last exam?I feel like absolute SHIT!" Turned out, I wasn't able to go for my last exam, I couldn't even have breakfast, I tried to make noodles with eggs and sausages, but I couldn't eat it.. I was too sick, I just laid on the sofabed, with Iqbal (my lovely brother) telling me to go to the doctor...what a sad beginning for today...ahh well, 'You gotta do what u gotta do' i spose..I was only able to drink english breakfast tea this morning, hopefully I feel better later on. Well, to cheer me up, I put some music on, yepp..I decided to listen to AFI's album Sing The Sorrow, I'm sure I'll be fine in no time! I also watched their videoclip for the song 'Silver and Cold', I really really love the clip, I think it was shot in Prague, had some beautiful scenery, and I thought the idea of the clip was pretty trippy, you gotta see it for yourself! Well, anyways thought I'd share the lyrics to all of you, enjoy!!!
"Silver And Cold"
I... I came here by day, but I left here in darknessAnd found you, found you on the way
And now, it is silver and silent, it is silver and coldYou, in somber resplendence, I hold
Your sins into meOh, my beautiful oneYour sins into meAs a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayerAnd I'll beg for forgiveness(Your sins into me) Your sins into...(Your sins into me) Your sins into meOh, my beautiful oneLight, like the flutter of wings, feel your hollow voice rushing into meAs you're longing to sing
So I... I will paint you in silver, I will wrap you in coldI will lift up your voice as I sink
Your sins into meOh, my beautiful one, nowYour sins into meAs a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayerAnd I'll beg for forgiveness(Your sins into me) Your sins into me
Cold in life's throws, I'll fall asleep for youCold in life's throws, I only ask you turn awayCold in life's throws, I'll fall asleep for youCold in life's throws, I only ask you turnAs they seep... into me, oh, my beautiful one,
nowYour sins into meOh, my beautiful oneYour sins into meAs a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayerAnd I'll beg for forgiveness(Your sins into me)Your sins into me...
ohYour sins into meOh, my beautiful one,
nowYour sins into meAs a rapturous voice escapes, I will tremble a prayerAnd I'll beg for forgiveness(Your sins into me) Your sins into...(Your sins into me) Your sins into meOh, my beautiful one

No comments: