Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I LOVE THE LEAD SINGER OF AFI (recently found out his name is Davey!)

Right, here we go, I was watching MTV Icon: The Cure and there were these bands singin' covers to the Cure's famous songs, lets see, there was Blink 182 who sang 'A Letter to Elise', Razorlight who sang 'Boys don't cry' and then there was.....AFI!!!! yes yes yes I love the lead singer of AFI, I just found out his name is Davey!!!(His name really doesn't suit his style, at all, but doesn't matter, it's just a name, ay!), they sang 'Just like heaven'.

I am like totally in love with Davey, I love his piercings, tattoos, his look, ohhhhhh, just everything about him, and of course his unique voice (that shoulda been the main reason why I like the band, haha!). AFI is an awesome band, I can easily say their album Sing The Sorrow is one of the best albums of the year, go check em out at http://www.afireinside.net Peace out!

No comments: