Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My first daily shit

Hey everybody, welcome to my 'Way Outta Control Blog' I've made one of these things 3 years ago at xanga.com but at that time I was too lazy to actually keep it up, hopefully this time I'll be more dedicated *crossing my fingers*. Ok, well I had a very uneventful morning today, got up, had big breakfast, like seriously big, fried chicken, vegies, eggs and rice, how big can you get? and of course with my daily shot of caffeine, I recommend Kenjara coffee by Nescafe for all you coffee lovers out there, it's got a rich taste and smells really nice, and oh I also add 2 teaspoons of coffeematte, gives the coffee a rich creamy flavour, ALL GOOD I say!
In 2 hours I'll be going to the gym, I'm finally goin back to the gym yay! After 3 weeks of slacking off, this time there's no escape, my personal trainer, Frank has been messaging me askin when I'm gonna show up again...I really should, I keep on goin on and on about how I wanna have a washboard tummy but do nothing about it, I totally want Britney's abs and I'm really gonna work hard to get it by summer! (That's it Erika, that's the spirit! yay, it'll prolly only last for a week! hopefully not tho)

Alrighty, well Imma stop right there before I get too excited talking about celebrities and their hot bodies, I did tell Frank that by the end of the my sessions with him, I want to have Britney's abs, Kylie Minogue's ass (man, she's got the hottest ass!), Renee Zellwegger's back (she looks awesome in a strapless dress and she has that pose that shows off her nice back) and last, Jennifer Aniston's arm (man, they're beautifully defined, not too muscly, not too skinny!)

I'm gonna go study now before I head off to the gym, Ciao for now!


No comments: