Sunday, May 04, 2014

Next chapter in life will unfold..

Oh boy..every single time I say I will dedicate time to write well, guess what? I lied! I haven't found time to even find myself let alone writing..

I'm at a point in life where sadly work no longer brings me joy or a sense of accomplishment, instead it brings misery and self-doubt.
I am doing something about it, I am trying my hardest to change. The moment I realized that my job no longer brings satisfaction when I come home then it is time for me to leave.
I am one of those people who need to be inspired to continue but for the last 4 months all I'm feeling is a lack of confidence and a sense of failure. This is mainly due to a lack of direction from management and other people wanting to put their two cents in everything, like EVERYTHING!!

When work becomes my whole life then that's where I need to hit the brakes and reassess what exactly do I want out of life? A work life balance and a sense of achievement.  I've always been that way and nothing will stop me!

Toxic and negative people can try all they want to destroy me but guess what??? There will come a time where you will get what you deserve...#justsayin
#JusticeintheWorkplace

I no doubt will find the next challenge in life. Cheers to that!


No comments: