Friday, September 24, 2010

Thunder!!

How quickly does life turn a frown into a freakishly wide smile..
Well.. I have gone from sadder than sad to double happiness!
I guess it's true everything happens for a reason..
"a dickhead is there to screw me over then the next twat comes and fuck my life over for the next cheating lying son of a hoebag to double fuck me over until well hello decent bloke, I haven't had you for awhile..this is awkward...but hey, it's a change, a nice one I may add!

So, the emotions running through my head and so-called heart go something like this...

I press fast forward to a brand new life
My God! how dare he lie and be so mean
Correct me if I'm wrong, that is his wife
No traces of sin, I thought he was clean

Once again, my heart is subject to change
He came along with magic in his pocket
I giggle every now and then I must be strange
Now I have something to keep in the locket




No comments: